Halloween in Yakima is scary good, starting with the Haunting Ellensburg at the Frontier Village. Cost is $9 per person, or you can get VIP for $12. Enter the Boneyard Barn and test your bravery! Ghoul’s Night out at the Yakima Valley Museum features all-ages costume contest, dancing, and entry is just two cans of food for charity.
Here are a few more haunts worth checking out:
- Barktoberfest: Hosted by the Stewart Subaru and Yakima Humane Society, pets are featured along with pet and owner Halloween costume contests.
- Freak Night Yakima Halloween at The Seasons has costume contests and a freakishly good time hosted by Fabulous Drag Life.
- Halloween Trolley: Head out from the Trolley Barn and get free pumpkins for the first 100 children.
- Hallowine Weekend: Maryhill Winery hosts this annual festival with free hot dogs, marshmallows to roast, and complimentary tastings for those in costume.
- Kids’ Halloween Party: Head to Wilridge Winery for cookie decorating, cake walks, games and pumpkin painting.
- North Front Street Trick or Treating: From 2 – 5 on Halloween, trick or treaters enjoy live music, face painting, magicians, face painting and costume contests.
- Prosser Zombie Walk: Enjoy a walking tour of downtown historic Prosser followed by trick or treating and live music.
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show: Princess Theatre hosts this annual event on Halloween night complete with a pre-show party, props bag, treats, trivia and more.
Where will your first treat or trick take place?