You don’t need to have little ones in tow to enjoy the Noon Year’s Eve event at ZooMontana. Take a walk on the wild side and enjoy a countdown to the New Year at noon. For those with children, it’s a great way to celebrate as a family while still being able to tuck the little ones in bed well before midnight. For others, it’s simply an option for squeezing in two countdowns in a day.
Here are a few more parties around town that will give you a New Year’s Eve to remember:
- Billings Bulls Hockey: Every year, the Bulls play an epic game complete with concession specials and late night festivities. If you prefer a packed arena and one of your favorite sports to wining and dining the night away, this is the ticket for you.
- Dueling Pianos: Head to the Billings Hotel and Convention Center for a classy night out with two dueling pianos determined to prove they’re the best. A decadent food menu and cocktail specials help make this night extra special.
- Projectile Comedy: Daisy Dukes, the cowboy-centric saloon in town, is hosting a night of comedy so you can laugh your way into 2018. Big buckles and cowboy hats are encouraged, though not required, and it all ends with a DJ spinning your favorite classic and contemporary country.
- Rock ‘n’ roll magic: Shooters Bar & Casino is where you can see how Lady Luck is feeling while rocking out to some of your favorite music. The restaurants on site are dishing up holiday specials and there’s plenty of champagne to go around.
- A masquerade event: Head to Bugz’s with your favorite elaborate mask, or go traditional with a simple black or white eye mask. There’s magic in the air whether you have someone to kiss at midnight or plan to find a new squeeze at the ball.
Most bars and restaurants have something special brewing for New Year’s. Book your table or tickets early, and get ready for a night you’ll never forget.